BDSM/looking for a mentor

Question
Im very new in this. Im not young ... at least not very young (turning 37 next month). Recently ive met online somebody that opened my eyes about WHY I could not be happy in my previous relations. The answer is so simple: Im a Dominant nature yet ... ive been persuaded (begining with my mother, my ex husband .. my boss) to act as a submissive all my life. Found little satisfaction about it:). Not even been very good at it.
Recently Ive begun to explore my dominant side. I find it mutch more suitable to my profile, to my true core.
Yet there are so many things i would like to asck questions about. I know i should find a mentor. The person that Ive met ... it is not adequate for my personality. Or does not have the will to do it. So ... I dare to asck: could u be a good mentor? or ... can you recomand anybody?

Sincerely, Kary

Answer
Kary

Natural dommes seem to rise from the ashes of their enforced (cultural or social) submission with a vengeance. I expect this is what is happening to you. I have many friends who transformed themselves. Some successfully, some less so. I can share those experiences with you if you wish. Dominance largely though is genderless, it is emotional and mental first then comes the physical aspects. But we must never forget that the physical aspects are the acts that reinforce the others and demonstrate the authority we have; and as such essential.

So I am willing to assist should you desire.  It is as much fun mentoring a dominant as it is training a submissive.  Just the aspects of gratification are different.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck