BDSM/I Am Okay with both BDSM and Vanilla

Question
I would love to be in a vanilla relationship but I also fantasize a lot about  a man taking control of me and dominating and spanking me. There are people who do BDSM because vanilla doesn't suit them and vice versa but for me, I would like both kink and vanilla in my relationship. If I do BDSM, I'll miss vanilla and if I do vanilla, I'll miss BDSM. I want to have both. I don't want to choose between the two lifestyles. What should I do?

Answer
You should have both!

There is no reason not to. All the rules and dynamic of the relationship are set between you and your partner. Make it any way you like, communicate that clearly, and see how it feel. Move forward making the adjusts as necessary. You don't need to fit anyone else's definition of what a relationship should look like.

Go vanilla, and spicy it up with BDSM play when you feel like it.

BDSM

Khaos