BDSM/Phone MASTER/slave relationship

Question
1.I am currently in a two week old MASTER/slave iphone relationship.
I have never identified as leather
2 weeks in
My question is hard to phrase in one but here it goes. So I am really enjoying this thus far, and have talked about limits, our relationship/thing has been a great experience with new things that I would have never thought would bring me satisfaction(as a slave) How can I make sure to continue to please my MASTER/OWNER?

Answer
Hi, Steven,

You'll want to read a few books: Real Service by Raven Kaldera and my book, Protocols for the Leather slave (Rubel).  You might also go for "Slavecraft" by Guy Baldwin -- its the hardest of the three to read -- very full of philosophy.

For starters, you'll need to know what your Mater wants and how he wants it done.  Then you do it.  M/s is about service and obedience.

I'm here for you if you have other questions.

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)