BDSM/Bondage question

Question
We just bought the book "Bondage for Sex Volume1" and had fantastic sex using some of the bondage guidance. The results were, can we say, "sensationally orgasmic." We do have one safety question that someone may be able to answer - what if one of us is tied up and the other person has some type of accident, injury, or even a heart attack while the other is tied up? How do we prepare for the Bottom to escape their bonds if the Top has become incapacitated? We are 55 and 54 years of age and enjoying our first attempts at bondage for sex and are concerned if something happens to one of us while the other is tied up. Can anyone help us? Thanks so much

Answer
Dear Mike,

If you are in reasonable health, I don't think you should be worrying about it that much. There are a lot of things, most of them random, that can go wrong in life and you can't prepare for all of them. If you have a condition that makes it likely that you may cash out during play, then perhaps you should learn to do knots that she can release if necessary.

Have fun!

Khaos

BDSM

Khaos