BDSM/head job teeth grazing

Question
I've met a new partner he hasn't gone in to detail but he has said that he likes to be rough and get into restraining etc, I've always enjoyed giving blow jobs and my previous partners have always been satisfied but the new man likes me to use my teeth and hard! I'm open to trying new things and like to be dominated and don't mind it rough but this is something new to me, and he kept saying harder while I was doing it.i can't seem to get my head around it that he's enjoying it. I'm curious as to how this works because using teeth in general has always been one of those cardinal sins with the stigma that it's just not done lol just any info or tips would be good thanks = )

Answer
Hi Rachelle,

You will be surprised at all the things people like... and yeah the biting thing can be though to understand, and do. Just keep him updated about how you are feeling about it and if you have difficulties pleasing him the way he wants, explain that and you guys should try to find common ground there, just like in any other aspect a couple has to negotiate and adapt.

Khaos

BDSM

Khaos