BDSM/sites that work

Question
hi..just need to ask which do you think are the best free sites for finding a female sub or slave? we are a m/f couple, and are looking for the above. since collar me went off, all i can find here is a bunch of sites that dont seem to be too serious. anyway, if you would share some good sites that actually may get us a response, its very appreciate. thank you!!

Answer
I would recommend attending munches, far more than just looking online. http://findamunch.com sources quite a few groups from Fetlife (which you should also try if you haven't already). Fetify.com is an up-and-coming website that I just joined, which is alleged to be the new CollarMe - I personally enjoy it, and it's growing very quickly. CollarSpace.com is still up and running, and that is considered the literal alternative to CollarMe. So any of those things should work.  

BDSM

Madame Rax