BDSM/Sub/Slave transfer from a training Mistress

Question
Hello Ben,
I have been communication with a sub/slave that has been in training and living with a Mistress in Oklahoma. The sub lady seems very real and wants to move in with me as her master. The Mistress has requested a 250.00 payment to hold this specific sub for me and another 250.00 when I pick her up, she says this is standard practice in the BDSM community for her training.
Is this correct?
Thank you,
Daniel

Answer
Daniel -

Before answering your question, ask yourself the following questions:

1. Do you want to have someone move in with you, and be responsible for them, when you've never met in person?
2. If the person wants to serve you, why is there a third party standing in between that decision?
3. What is the purpose of the payment, since sale of a person isn't legal?

Now to answer your question: no, this isn't common or standard. Rather, it is a ruse and a scam.

An M/s relationship is a relationship that happens to have a hierarchical structure. It is entered into because both parties consensual believe there is a fit and will benefit (non-financially) from it.

The idea is paying a fee to a slave trainer has roots in M/s erotic fiction. But it is just that: fiction.  

BDSM

Ben Martin