BDSM/Cuckolding question

Question
Miss L,

About a month and a half ago, my wife started cuckolding me and started bringing over a well hung black man. I was okay with this and loved the humiliation and arousal. I could tell she was being pleased by him in ways that I just couldn't please her.

However, she's been spending more and more time with him lately and now she wants to start seeing him on the weekends for the whole weekend. I'm afraid of losing her to him. She has a much bigger smile for him. Please tell me some things I might be able to do to keep her more with me. Thanks.

Answer
Hi Ben,

First things first. You aren't losing your wife. I'm assuming you agreed to be cuckolded. And that's exactly what is happening.

She has been wanting to flex her sexual prowess and now it is happening. It sounds like your wife is enjoying her new sexual toy. As with any toy, it is shiny and new and different and something that will occupy one's time for the first few months however after a while the interest will die down and even out.

If your wife is enjoying her bull so much don't show jealousy (even if you are), it makes you seem even more pathetic than she already apparently thinks you are. Instead take the time to ask her about her experiences (if it's not too much for you to hear), help her get ready when she's leaving to meet him, ask to lick her clean when she returns or to bathe her. These are the things a good cuckold does.

If you think you cannot do these things, you might re-consider being cucked and ask to sit down with your wife to discuss it more before going further.

BDSM

Natali Noir