BDSM/fading away

Question
i have been in a relationship for  many years.i have always been surrounded by dominant people and my partner was very much an alpha male until he was diagnosed with a degenerative disease a number of years ago. now i am lost, over the years he has grown more dependant on me and it doesn't come naturally for me to lead. i have gained weight,rarely get dressed and barely ever go out. i have been told by friends im suffering from depression but after much soul searching i know it is because i have no structure in my life. i need routine and to be told what to do and when. i would never leave my partner or cheat on him but want to know if its possible to find a master or mistress on line to guide me and if so, where and would this be considered cheating

Answer
lola:

Of course on-line is very possible; but usually it with amateurs; so find one whom will do so is easy, finding on capable is not.  As to what is considered cheating, the only way you will know is if you have an open and honest conversation with your partner. They maybe altruistic and remove many barriers or become so selfish and eliminate everything. What someone else thinks is unimportant it is what the two of you decide. Is there a compromise; well in this case of course a compromise is going to occur. But you have already compromised; so how much farther are you willing to go. You say now you wont leave, but you are unhappy with yourself... and likely it is depression but one brought on by the very factors you state.  Addressing these factors will improve your outlook.  So consider this and decide.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck