BDSM/the meaning of being " Pharaoh"

Question
Hello Madam
I recently discovered that i am inherently dominant from feedback of folks I meet on my daily routine. women curtsy often, ask to become pets,and sometimes submit themselves as slaves, But i'm very novice to this lifestyle even though it is appealing to me. I get referred to a lot as being pharaoh, but have a shallow understanding of the notion as far as the lifestyle is concerned.
would you be able to clarify for me?

thanks.

Answer
maron,

As far as BDSM is concerned, there isn't a set definition of "pharaoh," however there is a sexual position of the same name (urban dictionary refers to this as "pharaoh fuck"). I am not aware of any usage of "Pharaoh" in an agreed-upon way. It is probably just a character trait of yours that leads the submissive women to refer to you in this way. Confidence, potentially arrogance, and take-charge behavior can lead people to view you as a "naturally" dominant personality.

Hope that helps.
Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax