BDSM/Discipline and Abuse Ideas Question

Question
Miss L,
I am delighted to have come across this site and thoroughly enjoyed reading the answers you have provided to other practicing dommes and subs.  I am a practicing domme myself and have been the owner of a live in male slave for over 2 years who has agreed to serve me unconditionally. He has no rights, no safe words, and has agreed take any form of punishment for his errors that I feel is appropriate. The punishments I administer for his mistakes are very severe, lasting many hours and generally result in excruciating pain. We have worked up to this over the years. While it can be very difficult for him to endure he understands that these punishments are designed to correct his behavior and make him a better slave.

Despite the harsh punishments I have unfortunately noticed a significant decline in his behavior and service particularly when giving a foot massage.  He seems to be inattentive careless and generally does not give a satisfying foot massage. Is there any techniques or forms of torture and punishment that you would recommend to correct this?

I have whipped him relentlessly and have shocked him with a cattle prod during the time he has massaged my feet but I am still not satisfied with his service. Please feel free to recommend the most extreme punishment methods as I would really like him to suffer for this and understand how important it is to serve his mistresses feet properly. Thank you.

Answer
Rebecca

I am answering this after it being a long time in the pool it got recirculated to me.  I understand you wanted Miss L's or at least a woman's perspective on this.  I am sorry that they were not forth coming.  

First of, it appears that cruelty is something he seeks.  You application of pain and such is merely an aphrodisiac and not very effective. While it satisfies your need for a sadistic pleasure it does not apply the corrective action you seek.  A metal CBT would however, deny him his erections, I would include a lock of substantial form (titanium) which would preclude him running down and getting bolt cutters to get it off.  Every erections will be intensely painful for him and he would quickly learn the benefit of satisfying your needs over his.  Secondly, I would either shun or publicly humiliate him. Invite a life style friend over display him as so much meat and make fun of his manliness, make sure your friend is prepped for this, the effect can be quite daunting on men of strong egos.  Then shun him, ignore is every utterance, his presence, walk away from his advances, etc.

It would show how truly worthless you find his efforts. These are not the sort of things most lifestylers would do.  It would seem to much like play; but any true sadist knows that denying the maso its pain is the ultimate in sadism.  Denying those who crave the things they most desire, is the harshest of punishment.  People can endure almost anything. Why do thing isolation is the prefetred form or correction inside a prison.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck