BDSM/finding a master

Question
Now I know its hard now a days to find a master/mistress who isn't a fake... But u was hoping you'd shine some words of wisdom on me about finding one. Please help.

isabel

Answer
isabel

The problem of the day on either side of the house.  The tough economic times, and general acceptance of the internet, and the move of organized crime into this peripheral lifestyle has meant as you discovered scammers, fakes and frauds abound. Find a master is the same as finding a slave. I guess the first point is it will take a heck of a lot persistence.  You are going to sort through hundreds of profiles which ever site or method you use to find one who is real. So the effort has to be worth the expectations.  Secondly plan for yourself those things you have as an absolutely minimum. Most of these are not sexual, but the things around which you would make a decision for a life (or part there of) partner. These are things you need to focus on before the kink. Because in the end you want more than a ONS and that entails an commitment.  

I think the other factor is that you have to be totally honest yourself, and expect it of the other person. Without honesty there can be no trust, and this lifestyle above any other requires trust, as so many of the activities if not properly done, or careless undertook can be damaging and even life threatening.  So you have have to have the trust.

I would suggest you not expect also a quick resolution, take your time get to know the person, talk to them.  Everyone gives away a little of themselves over time. You will see the cracks in their personalities after a dozen or so meetings, it will also clearly show they are interested if they continue so long. Remember each conversation can vary wildly from the extreme to the banal but remain consistent within there own reference.  It is the treads that go through these conversations or meetings which will show you how serious they are and where their value systems lay.  

As you begin to interact on a more personal level, make sure it is equitable and balance. You can take such activities to the extreme as long as both parties are in for the journey.

I am not sure if I have been helpful, but look forward to any specific questions you may have as follow up.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck