BDSM/Keeping The Engine Idling

Question
Recently I was speaking to a submissive who said that the LD D/s she was in left her feeling like her pussy was always idling and ready to go. What methods do you use to help create this mindset?

Answer
Chris -

From what you said, the answer would appear to be limiting sexual release. But the real answer is it depends. Submissives aren't cookie cutter toys that come with manufacturer operating Instructions. Just like in orgasming on command, success is dependent on the sexual energy of the person, their triggers, the relationship between the individuals, the method of conditioning, and often an unknown X factor. I can command my slave to orgasm and, in the right setting, she will. That doesn't mean I can walk up to some random woman on the street and have the same result.

So my suggestion: find a partner and develop a good dynamic. Once you do that, then you can experiment. But I would discourage you from setting either of you up for failure by presuming it is guaranteed to work.  

BDSM

Ben Martin