BDSM/Asking for a spanking

Question
I am a 21 year old man. Recently a divorcee in her early thirties moved into a nearby house. I have been working at her house for the past couple of months. I mow the lawn and do any other work she requires and she pays me in return. We have also become friends and regularly have conversations about a wide range of topics. Obviously the reason I started doing this is because I am sexually attracted to her. She is a beautiful woman and simply being able to be in the same room with her is amazing.

The woman has a habit of patting me on the bottom just before I leave. She does it good-naturedly and I rather like it. She also sometimes playfully slaps my bottom if I make a joke or forget to do some chore she wants me to do. I enjoy the light sting and once even bent over a chair and asked her to slap my bottom when I forgot to do an especially important chore. Laughing she gave me one rather hard slap over my thin shorts. After going home I saw that her spank had left a clearly visible imprint on my bare buttocks. After that incident I have begun fantasizing about her spanking me. Not just playful spanks but a hard bare bottomed otk spanking.

I am obviously embarrassed to ask her. I am afraid that she will get angry or laugh at me or simply ignore it. Can you tell me how best to ask her to give me a spanking?

Answer
Hello,

This sounds like a tricky situation. I understand while she does seem to exhibit the desire to spank, you don't want to overstep your boundaries. That's very respectful.

There are a couple of ways you could go about this:

1. Next time she does this, jokingly say "that's all you've got!" and see if she spanks harder
2. Make up a story and tell her you say a video online of a guy getting spanked and gauge how she reacts. Make sure to include your feelings on it.
3. Politely ask her if she'd be willing to spank you more as she's done in the past because you're curious about it

No matter how you go about it she's probably going to see through it but I think it will help ease you into a conversation about adult spanking. Worst case scenario she gets upset with you and you apologize letting her know you misread her signals.

Can't go through with any of them?

Don't despair---> watch some of these in the meantime http://www.pacificforce.com/main.html

BDSM

Natali Noir