BDSM/punishment of my slave

Question
we are new at this he is my soon to be husband. He has giving me control and are now in the begging of training we have very limited of things i can use as punishment all i can do is spank, tie up his balls, cloths pins, and a butt plug which i use on him as dildo. should i use the butt plug on him more since that seems to be what he really don't like should i use that as a for of punishment an what other things could i do to him. thank you for your advice

Answer
Hello,

Punishments are one of the aspects I most enjoy about a D/s relationship. Deciding what the crime is and how it should be dealt with can be an interesting (and time consuming!) task.

My advice is that each form of punishment and crime are different therefore it's really up to you on how you want to punish your sub.

I try to save the severe punishment for large scale offenses but you can decide how you'd like to treat each one.

Some of my favorite punishments are:
Corner time (adult time out)
Writing lines
Banishing him from the room at night (making him sleep on the couch or even better the floor!)
Not allowing him to speak for a certain amount of time
Not allowing eye contact for a certain amount of time
Making him crawl everywhere
Place clothespins on his tongue if he said something upsetting or disrespectful
Make him watch another sub serve you without participating
Spankings or beatings
Making him eat his meals out of a pet dish
Have the sub count a bowl of rice grains aloud
The sub must carry a large clock around with them at all times…this is very effective against tardiness

These are just some I have used with good results :)

A good link for more ideas is http://powerfulpleasures.wordpress.com/for-dominants/punishments/

BDSM

Natali Noir