BDSM/New to BDSM

Question
Hi!
So ever since I was younger (like 12) ive been intrigued by BDSM. Now that ive finally reached the legal age of 18 (yay!!). I've been exploring a bit more and made accounts on different dating and social sites. Well I found someone and I've been chatting with them for a couple days now, we've been discussing what we like, limits, etc. But he's 37, and I am 18 (which is legal). I'm also a virgin (he knows this). Now that things are starting to seem more real, and like they are actually going to happen, I am starting to have second thoughts and get worried, even though this is something I've always wanted. I dont even really know what my question is. I'm just hoping I can get an opinion or some feedback on my situation. Thanks!

Answer
One of the most important things you can do as a submissive is to frame your service and play in the correct light. If you hold out on actually going through the motions of losing your virginity and beginning D/s play, you may find that your nervousness will give way to excitement and a full body sub-high. Everyone gets nervous or worried when they actually jump through a hoop and start doing something they have always wanted to do, but were never willing/able to. It will probably be the case that you will stop being nervous after the first scene. Harness and foster your nervousness, and focus your nervous energy into a lot of communication before the big day(s). Make sure it is everything you want, appreciate it, and show how much you enjoyed yourself (to your D) if you do. If not, there are more days ahead, and you have a long life staring you in the face.

Madame Rax.

BDSM

Madame Rax