BDSM/I am New to bdsm and I have some questions

Question
I am not in a Dom/sub relationship nor have I been my last two relationships The first one of which was quite long both found the idea abhorrent but I've been interested for many years now so far I've only read one book on it but it fascinates me I believe that this is what I've been looking for a long time my question is I've been the closet Dom for quite a while now I have no real world experience I've learned quite a bit but I was hoping someone here could suggest a website with a couple of step by step example training regimens for training a submissive ? ( something along the lines of Day one you should do this day to you should do this at the end of the first week you should notice these things)

Note the book i've read so far although I have purchased others in the series was written by Elizabeth Cramer
and any other reference material preferably of the clear step by step example nature Any could suggest would be appreciated

Please forgive any AutoCorrect I'm dyslexic and I'm having my iPhone do the typing for me

Answer
Hi, Bert --

If you're in or near Anchorage, let me know. There's a BIG group up there and I'll be glad to get you connected.  You'll want to do a few things: First, joiningg www.FetLife.com It's free. It's our version of Facebook. There are all kinds of "Groups" on there who an handle your questions. Second, you'll want to go to www.KinkMastery.com and buy both books in the BDSM Mastery series. They're specifically designed for someone just starting out. They'll give you LOTS of information about how to do BDSM scenes and how to set up a Dom/sub relationship.

So far as a BDSM training guide, you might look up "The B.E.S.T. slave training guide" on the Internet. I've not read it, but it's been around for a while. Nothing has been written at the level of detail you seek because what one Dom wants his girl to do differes a bit from what the next Dom want's HIS girl to do. In a general sense, the Dom refers the submissive to read a book called: "Protocol Guide to the Female slave: handbook of theory and practice." Doms use that as their basic trining guide so far as forms of speech and ways to stand and walk are concerned.

If you join Fet, I'm Dr_Bob -- feel free to send me a friend request.

Best luck to you,

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)