BDSM/24/7 lifestyle

Question
Hi, My wife and I have been together for over 2 years now. We both work, have two children (with us part time) and live in small community. During our day to day lives we therefore have to present as a pretty normal family and certainly the power balance between us is pretty much 50/50. In the bedroom however things change dramatically. My wife is VERY submissive. We both love games involving complete power exchange and total objectification. We also both have quite extreme desires and fantasies and have discussed things such as long term confinement for her, chastity and other such scenes that may in reality impact on our day lives.

Do you have any tips or advice on how to prevent 'real life' from getting in the way?

We'd also be interested to hear about erotic hypnosis techniques and if this may be something that would help us with our power exchange goals. We have discussed some the psychological effects of this but could probably look deeper. In our fantasies together my wife gives in completely and permanently to full objectification and sexual slavery. Is there any realastic info out there that could help us achieve this?

Answer
As far as your description of your lifestyle it seems you are right on target. I would advise you read the book Mating in Captivity, by Esther Perel.

If you want to explore hypnosis I recommend you first get trained in regular hypnotherapy. Look for good schools (I used Gil Boyne's in Los Angeles) and get through the groundwork of basic hypnotherapy. Then read a lot about neurosciences, hypnosis, dreams, all that will help you and then use what you learned to hypnotize your wife and create scenarios and feelings that are impossible in the real world. It is important that you have the background in hypnotherapy so you will know what not to do and what are the pitfalls to avoid.

BDSM

Khaos