BDSM/Blanket Cocoon

Question
QUESTION: What is longest amount of time I could spend in a blanket cocoon?

My boyfriend wants to wrap me in a blanket cocoon for as long as possible.

In the cocoon, I can't move or escape and I am interested in the idea of long term immobilisation.

ANSWER: Not being a medical doctor, I can't give you a very authoritative answer.  So long as he's wrapping you in a breathable material (cloth as opposed to plastic wrap) and so long as he has put cloth between your body and your arms and between your knees and ankles (do NOT let any skin touch skin, the skin can stick together when pressed together for too long) you should be able to stay wrapped up as long as you'd like.

Note: you'd have to think through the safety and emergency procedures to let him know you want to be let out. You'd want someone within earshot at all times.

Bob

QUESTION: How long will I be able to stay in the cocoon if skin is touching skin because that is how we normally do it?

Answer
I have no idea; I'm not a medical doctor and I'd think only a doctor could answer that. The general rule for bdsm play is 20 minutes, but you're not going to like that answer.  Unfortunately, other than asking your own doctor, I don't know what else to say.  I don't know anyone who does long-term mummification.  

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)