BDSM/24/7 lifestyle

Daddie Mollie wrote at 2015-11-08 05:56:29
I might add that hypnosis is a very intense feeling.  Be prepared to bring your wife down from her dopamine high.  Unless you have someone there to help you through your first hypnosis session, most likely your first session won't be that long.  Don't expect miracles overnight.

There are hypnotic suggestions that you can give your wife.  Things like, orgasm on command, if there's a certain way you want to be served, certain things you want her to wear at certain times, an activity you want her to do.  Just be careful on the power trip that happens when you hypnotize your wife.  Don't let the power trip control you to the point injury can happen.

Hypnosis is not something to meddle with if you don't have instruction.  During hypnosis, your wife is basically putting her mind in your hands.  While a mind can deal with huge amounts of stress, it can be very delicate too.  You don't even want to skirt around bad times in her life.  That's taking you on a road that could lead to disaster.  

Hypnosis can be fun, if done right.  Done wrong and you could break her trust and without that trust there's no hypnosis.

BDSM

Khaos