BDSM/Being a pastor/slave

Question
Dear Mistress,
 I am a pastor of a non-denominational church, I am 52 years old and recently married my wife who is 19 years younger than I. We dated for about a year and during that time the most we ever did was kiss, she was shy, sweet and what seemed very meek. on our wedding night this all changed, she even told me everything was going to change. She tied me to the bed and told me how it was going to be, laying out what seemed endless rules and my lifetime of servitude to her. We have been married for a month and a half and she was not kidding. Its like a dual personality, the woman I dated is gone and a new woman has arrived. This has all caught me off guards, to be honest I am not complaining this new lifestyle excites me incredibly. It seems as the woman I dated was a act just to catch and trap me, is this possible? I am allowed inside her, but only if I pay her, or buy her a extravagant gift first. Is this normal for a Dominant Woman? The thing is it really excites me and I have no idea why. She also only allows me to watch what people call chick flicks or shows she likes, sports is off limits. She also makes me watch porn which is against what I believe, but I want to make her happy and now I really enjoy it. She also has made me get rid of any of my friends, she says I only need her and her wishes. Her transforming me into her complete slave to be honest has really turned me on, and caught me offguard I never saw this coming, and feel like I am completely under her control. What I am asking is why did she change like she did, or was it all a act when we dated? and is what she is doing considered normal in a Dominant/sub relationship? my Wife is incredibly beautiful and I desire to make her completely happy, I don't believe in divorce and don't want one, she is actually now leading my church from behind closed doors and that excites me more than ever. Am I wrong to like all this? Just wanting some professional advice. Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Pastor Lee

Answer
"What I am asking is why did she change like she did, or was it all a act when we dated? and is what she is doing considered normal in a Dominant/sub relationship?"

To be honest my thought is that she was like this and kept it hidden; or you did not pick up on her behaviour.

To your second part. A basis of BDSM (of which D/s is part) is consent. This means open and honest communication about what she wants, and what you want. If you give informed consent that is one thing. If you have not given consent then, in my opinion it is abuse. Reread what you wrote but reverse the genders. "He was a nice guy until he married me and now he forces me too ..." If one of your female  church members came you with this story what would your counsel be?

You don't believe in divorce but that might be your only recourse.

Again BDSM starts with informed consent. Without that it is abuse.

BrianR

BDSM

BrianR