BDSM/Tribute

Question
I have met a goddess at a date site. We have emailed back and forth. She wants to meet now. Before we meet she wants me to pay $370 for toys even before we meet. I can pay her supplier directly. After I pay she said we can meet.she said it is a one time fee. Is this a scam ?

Thank you,

Answer
Hello Andrew

I apologize for the delay in answering your question. I hope that I have reached you in time to scream---RUN!Don't walk from this "Goddess". I'm not knocking professional dommes but in my opinion there is a right and a wrong way to go about asking for tribute and this is a big red wrong way.

It happens once in a blue moon that I, the amazing Natali, can be wrong. In which case, I would suggest purchasing the toys together---in person! So that you may have that as a titilating experience together. Even if she has it in her mind that $370 is the amount she needs, this should have been discussed beforehand and would make even the most convinced play partner question where their trust lies.

I don't see anything wrong with spoiling your domme but it's always better in person so you can see the smile you're putting on her face. If she disagress to that (which wouldn't make much sense if she really wants the toys for you and her) then I would reconsider meeting someone a little less scrupulous.  

BDSM

Natali Noir