BDSM/I have a sub request but don't know what to do...

Question
I have a young man that would like to be my sub. I am dominant with women but never with a man. I have fantasized about it and its been something I considered making a career of but don't know where to study. Also If I may pose a question based on his request. I am struggling with how to fulfill his request and wonder if you could advise me. He wants me to restrain him and make him cum against his will repeatedly "forced orgasms" however no oral & no penetration (giving or receiving) he is open to masturbation, flogging, nipple clamps, spanking and few other things but I am trying to figure out how to make him hard and force him to cum. Any suggestions?

Answer
Monica

Aramock is not actually answering this. My partner Mistress June is... so here are her thoughts.

You should plan a situation where you have total control, and it should be in a very humiliating set of circumstances. When he arrives to your place, ensure he is outside the door when he presents himself to you. Do not allow him into your place at first. Make him kneel outside the entryway, bow and kiss your feet. Have him undress and fold his cloths outside the the doorway so he is at risk of being seen.  While kneeling he is to present you with the clothes in his open hands. On top of it is a single red rose, and a gift such as a crop, paddle or small crop.  You can decide how long to let him wait that you are comfortable before taking the items and allowing him to crawl into the doorway.  

Once inside close the door, and leave him wait while you do some silly or mundane thing. This builds anticipation but also increases the nervousness on his part.  I typical do this for no less than 5 minutes and no more than ten. By the time you return you should be in high heels, fishnet stockings and a leather skirt with a tightly closed corset.  It is best to put it on in advance, and simply cover up with a trench coat or simple sundress until after you have first excused yourself from his presence. The return will make a statement. Have with you a crop, paddle or the item he brought with him, and cuffs or ropes.

The next step is have him move (again crawling on the floor) to the place you will be tormenting him. By this point he will noticeably start to be getting hard, not fully but certainly no longer flaccid. Stand in front of him force his face to face a place between your thighs and the floor, remember to discipline him if he raises his eyes any higher.

Now have him raise his hands in front of him and up at a 45 degree angle so you can bind him. Bind, shackle or put handcuffs on. Then use the joining to drag him to a place you can get access to him but can restrict him from moving. Lock or tie the restraints into a place where he can not move. It is preferable on a stool or ottoman so you have easy access but with some area to attach the hands above the head.  A hook in the wall or such is ideal.

Now crouch not kneel down and bind each leg to the outside of the chair. This exposes his "equipment" for easy access. Ensure he has a good view of your cleavage.  If you are not too prudish, it would best if he saw your nipples above the cut of the corset, and your pubic area below. These are treats he will never have, but they are such enticements that it will make him react.  If you are wearing fishnets, do not wear pantyhose but rather stockings with garters, preferably filly ones.  Again this accentuates the sexuality of you as a domtrix.

Now flog him, with varying intensities. If you want instructions they can be found on http://www.darkcastlesin.org/#!punishment/snd4l (you will have to sign on but it is a free reference site). As you flog him, breath into his ear on occasion always keep yourself just in the peripheral of his vision. Every few strikes of the crop/etc; stroke his penis.  As he gets harder give more strokes to the penis and less of the whip. DO this for about 15 minutes.  Then come around and bend over in front of him; let him see you sexuality, and then slowly give him a lap dance for a couple minutes. Then go back to masturbating him.  

Regardless of how hard he gets, how big he is, or how much he comes, NEVER compliment him. Make it seem he is average or substandard.  Comments like "Is that all you got" will absolutely humiliate him.  Then once he has cum stroke him again. Most men require 20 minutes minimum recovery time, but do not give it to him... let him see he is NOT an Adonis or god to women, a pathetic toy who barely functions.  Then you can let him be for his recovery, but make sure there is porn on and he can not move but still in place.  Leave the area and come back after 5 minutes.

It is now up to you if you want to repeat the scene or simply untie him and let him get cleaned up.  If it is the end apply what after care is required and then have him dress and go to the door and leave. Do not linger or parle with him, as this softens the domme experience.  If he asks to can he call or come back, even if you want nothing more than mount him; tell him you will consider the proposition and will let him know.

So... my advise...

Mistress June on behalf of...

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck