BDSM/envy

Question
I am in a Daddy/baby girl relationship. My daddy made it clear from the start that he would not agree to share me however he does want me to accept that he sees others. He has a woman that he calls pig. He has had the two of us together a couple of times. It doesn't bother me that he sees her but I recently found out that he has another baby girl. This is driving me crazy! I have talked to daddy about it. He says that he cares about us both deeply and doesn't want to lose either one of us. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can deal with my jealousy?  I have cried for days  I can't stop thinking about it. Thank you

Answer
The mental/emotional perspective that most people in successful poly relationships is known as "comperssion" - being happy and finding contentment in your partners happiness and pleasure. It doesn't mean you can't miss your partner, or wish you could be spending time together. But it does mean it doesn't torture you: you find joy in his happiness

But that doesn't mean poky is for everyone. Wanting a mono relationship (or even exclusivity within a role) doesn't Make you a "bad" partner. So be honest with yourself and your Daddy on what you need to be happy. It may be that what each of you need is or isn't compatible. But being in a relationship that doesn't meet your needs is pretty certain to leave you unhappy

And while we're on the topic of honesty, it would have been better if he communicated his desires both at the early stages of your relationship and once he started a new relationship

Best of luck  

BDSM

Ben Martin