BDSM/female slave

Question
hi..i am on church of chains, and got e mail from a female slave that lives in london, she is already pushing for a plane ticket to come here, even tho that may be at least 2 or 3 months away. so, my question is, what kind of psychology do they have to have in order to move in with a couple,long term, to be the slave; what would motivate that? thank you!

Answer
Hi, James...

Thanks for writing.  Interesting question.

People have their own reasons for doing things. Perhaps the most obvious motivation that pops into my head is to get US citizenship.  

If I were interested in having a female slave join my Household, I'd want to know quite a bit about their prior slave experiences. I'd want letters of referral from their former Master(s) and I'd want to know quite a bit about their dreams of what it would be like to live full-time with you. I'd want to know what they imagined their duties and responsibilities would be, what role sm play would have in their lives, etc.  I'd also want to know how much money this slave is bringing with it to support itself while living with my Family. I'd want to know their work and education background and and and and and

On the face of it, it sounds too good to be true.

Hope this helps,

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)