BDSM/money

Question
I've recently entered this lifestyle as a switch.  And it seems that no matter how I contact a lady ( as a top or a bottom) I am sooner or later asked for money.  My question:  Is that all this whole thing is about a way for ladies to get money from men?  If that's the case when do I get to ask for money as a man, in this liberated world?

Answer
Hi Terry,

I'm sorry this has been your experience. Ask away for money---in this "liberated world". I use sarcasm because as a male you are mostly likely always in control in your day-to-day dealings, aren't questioned or look down upon if you choose to flaunt your sexuality, and are treated respectfully when you make decisions not necessarily understood by others. As a woman it can be a sign of independence to demand you receive compensation for your time, effort, and theatrics involved in topping/dominating/bottoming/demoing for someone. It can also be a sign of a predator, a scam, or just someone being greedy.

It's their decisions---if you don't like it, don't pay them. Simple as that. Obviously you already know the answer to your question that all women participating in the lifestyle do not receive money for participating in the scene, you're just upset you haven't met any yet.

Keep at it and don't come off as such a newbie, you make yourself easy prey that way as with anything of this nature that can be exploited.

BDSM

Natali Noir