BDSM/um. Asia?

Question
Hi Mr. Nanuck, was just wondering... you mentioned you sometimes do events in Asia. Do you still? Do you ever come to China? if yes, were in China? How hard is it to keep anonymity? I ask not because of some shame issue but because i have lost jobs before when it came out i was submissive - i have high-power jobs usually and people can be moronic and conservative about such things. I found my daddy-dom veeeeery early on and have been married happily for 17 years. However this also means with above mentioned, that i hardly ever come into contact with our "community" and i feel extremely cut off having to wear dom mask during the day and only having my daddy and a few online friends to be honest to in my private time. I too am Canadian so i thought to ask if ... well is it even possible to have both? *Do* you still have events in Asia? when is the next one? I want to come even if i have to wear a burlap sack on my head.
Desperately,
-Pixie

Answer
pixie:

Well dear, currently I am living in Singapore. I have not been to China this year and so far nothing is on the horizon for China, sorry.  By the middle of the year I will likely be repatriating back to Canada.  I do understand the issue with people not being able to separate the work and private lives or somehow thing what we do reflect badly on them... as you said idiots. I am glad you found your daddy/dom and have been happy for so long. If you are in S'pore before the Summer we can go to events here without the bag on your head... unless of course you would like the humiliation.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck