BDSM/my wife is starting to be more dom but needs help

Question
My wife and i have been married for three years now and i have a lot im into like strapons humiliation punishment and last i love wearing diapers im trying to get her to dom me way mord in the diapers she likes when i ware them but i dont now how to go about asking her  to humiliate  me when iwwear them like i.want to have her change me out side of the house or checking if im wet were ever we are and stuff like that and for the punishments stuff all she does is spank  which i love but what else could be done. Towards this i want and need mors.punishments and a lot.of humiliation please help were stuck in a cross.road

Answer
Your wife needs to be on board with supporting your wants and needs but this can be difficult. First, she has to be aware and the only way that can be achieved is through open and honest communication. No Dom, no Master, no person is a mind reader.

Second she needs to be able to allow herself to interact with your fantasies.

But these can be dificult to talk about. I would recommend discussing with her about the use of a journal. Agree that the journal is a "safe space" in which both of you can express yourself however you want to express yourself, and that each will respect what is written,  without repercussions.

Relationships flourish when nourished with trust. Allow the journal to be a means of talking about something deeply person, safely.

You may find your wife is perhaps uncomfortable with all this. Talk about it. Or she may be very comfortable but doesn't know the depth of your fantasies.

If trust is nourishment, good communication is the life blood of a solid relationship.

Not at all easy, but vital.

However you have to allow her to be honest as well.  Your fantasies may not overlap with hers. Perhaps her's is to be abducted by a group of leather women and used as their sex toy. Your fantasies, in this case, would be difficult (but not imposdible) to find common ground. But then again her fantasy might be to utterly dominate you, which would fit beautifully. You will never know until you both find a way of communicating.

You need to work together, as adult partners, to find a way of communicating, of sharing your secrets. It is a journey that is very scary, but very rewarding.

Be Well,
Brian  

BDSM

BrianR