BDSM/daddy bdsm

Question
Hi I was wondering sense I like daddy bdsm is it more rare or coman for them to have only one sub/baby girl.also is it hard to find a good daddy dom that will except that you have a rule where you don't want them to sleep or have other subs/baby girls

Answer
Actually there are way more subs and girls out there than there are Doms. Daddies are a little more common, but still outnumbered by baby girls. So unlike the vanilla world, in the BDSM world the Dom/Top/Daddy is the prize. However, that doesn't me an at all that a relationship between a Daddy and his girl should not be monogamous. It can be, or it can not be. It just has nothing to do with the numbers and everything to do with the specific dynamic of each couple. What you both decide is the rule. However, don't leave it to "presupposed" or expected rules. When things are not talked about clearly things tend to not go well. And finally, study the matter or monogamy quite well before you try to insist in it, and I say that to both Doms and subs. Monogamy is not the right way for everyone.

BDSM

Khaos