BDSM/Female Dominance

Question
I am a thirty year old married woman. I am a dom wife to my husband. Over the past few years I have successfully trained my husband to be my submissive. We have incorporated Domination/submission into almost all aspects of our lives. He wears a chastity belt full time and is released only for cleaning and for sex. I have gradually reduced his orgasms so that he now gets it once a month or less. Both of us like this denial very much and he is restrained when released out of the belt to prevent him from touching his penis.

In order to make the experience of denial even more intense for him, my husband has always wanted me to explore my sexuality with other men. I have been back into the dating business and met and fooled around with a few men. Most of it came to nothing, just a few occasional sexual encounters which my husband seemed to enjoy even more than me.

But recently about 3 months ago I met an interesting man with whom I would like to stick around for a while. I have talked to my husband about this and he is okay with it. But what he doesn't know is that I want to stop having penetrative sex with him altogether atleast for the time that I am with my lover. I always like to push my husband's boundaries and make him even more submissive to me and I think that this would be the next thing that we should try to do. Not only do I want to prevent penetrative sex but also orgasms. I want to restrict his releases to prostate milkings and ruined orgasms only. I am excited by the prospect of him surrendering his orgasms to me.

I don't plan on beginning any sort of deep relationship with my lover. I want to restrict our encounters to sex only, perhaps even involve my hubby somehow. My husband will always remain my primary partner. But how do you think I should go about doing this? Is it possible for men to gradually forgo their orgasms completely? And is there any health risk to permanent orgasm denial?

Answer
Anagha:

There is no health risks involved with this at all. That is a myth men perpetrate to encourage sex. As to forgoing orgasm, men can surrender that for a very long time with the proper training. In the past castration provided this, recently chemical castration did this, now mental castration can dissolve the want.  But it requires a very strong will to replace the need and possibly hypnotism.

As to going about this, constant and severe control. Ensure he is bound and forced to view all of your sexual activities in a many any cock-hold you do. Aggressively deny any personal gratification he may seek, and render him slowly but surely as an object, lower than the base animals removing his humanity in the process. This will ensure his lack of worth as "human" and only then a "sexual" being.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck