BDSM/long distance punishment

Question
My Owner has asked me to come up with a punishment because he tried to call me twice and was not answered.  I live in Oregon and he is in Florida.  I'm already in orgasm denial until we're supposed to meet in 3 weeks.  My phone camera is broken so I can't send proof pics for a corporal punishment.  The worst thing for me is his displeasure and not being able to contact him today.  I don't know what other physical punishments I could offer him.  I've looked online and haven't found anything relevant to my situation.  I would welcome any suggestions or websites, etc. that you may offer.  I only want to serve my Owner faithfully and thoroughly and am humbly seeking your expertise.

Answer
Betty -

I'll start by noting I'm not a big fan of punishment. My view is to understand why there was disobedience (we're you ignoring the call, busy at work, distracted, passive aggressive, had the phone turned off) or what???) and find what steps will correct the behavior (in your case it could be reminders, schedule changes, setting specific times for calls, having a unique ring for his calls, etc

Now I recognize that some find punishment provides closure, atonement, catharsis, or other psychological benefit. I can understand that. But if the desire is to change the behavior, punishment is rarely an effective tool

I'm also not sure if he told you to find a punishment or if you're looking for something to demonstrate your desire to atone.

With that off my chest, I'll offer the suggestion that tying the punishment to the "offense" would seem the most appropriate path.

For instance, to emphasize that the purpose of the phone is communication, you. Could be restricted from using your phone for games or Facebook or whatever else. If you didn't answer because you were napping, you could be out on a rigid sleep schedule

Regardless of what path is taken,!i hope you'll talk with him about whatever was behind you missing his calls so that you address the root issue

BDSM

Ben Martin