BDSM/have questions

Question
The wife and I want to try something new and kinky. I am a bit male and she is a straight. We want to spice things up a lot. I love being the slave, being spanked tied up, really anything kinky. Her on the other hand want to know her options. we are very interested in finding pics and or videos to help us.I'm not sure if its the bdsm or if its taboo?? Plz help. Thanks Brian Williams

Answer
Brian -

There is a well of resources - some good, some not so good

A good place to start is for the two of you to research what you like, may be open to exploring, and don't like. If you google "BDSM checklist" you'll find a good place to start. This doesn't have to be a one-time review that never changes. As you explore, new things will be added to your list, and others will fall off. They key is for the two of you to talk openly and honestly without judgement.

One useful online resource is FetLife.com. It's sort of a kinky Facebook- with pictures, groups, and event listings. Join groups like "novice and newbies" and those related to specific interests (like spanking). Just realize that the answers will vary in quality. And use the site to find events near you where you can meet other kinky people, attend classes, etc

BDSM

Ben Martin