BDSM/Submissive?

Question
19 female. I was curious if I was a sub, or just had some sort of kink that was associated with being a submissive. Me and my girlfriend are planning on buying me a collar because I love the idea of being owned. I'm submissive in bed but like to resist, not to the extent that I challenge my partner for power. Thats where I get confused if I am a sub or not. I don't like the idea of completely submissing, I like having that fight in me but I like being dominated, to having pleasure kind of forced on me as I try to resist. I'm not great with pain but being rough is fine. Stuff like bites and hickies that leave marks on my body feed my need for being owned.

Even when I think of scenes for rape fantasies I'm still resisting, and want to be forced into enjoying it instead of them just doing it for their own pleasure.

So do you think I'm just a stubborn sub or a selfish one? Or not one at all?

Answer
Sam,

I do not think it is either, I think it is just how you are wired.. Since you do not push or make it a challenge for your partner when it comes to Power, than I would not worry about it if your Girlfriend is not worried.. I know plenty of submissive's who are still in control but simply need/want someone who is more in control or stronger in control .. So for you I would just remember as long as you are getting the needs met, and your other half has no issues with how you are, than things are just as they should be for your relationship.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana