BDSM/Subspace

Question
I am new to the lifestyle and have a question about subspace. I have talked with some people who have said they have reached subspace while dreaming of being with their Sir. I would like to know if this is possible? I have asked a number of different people and they can't answer.

Answer
eileen.

Just as it is possible for someone to "think" themselves to orgasm without touching their body, it is possible to achieve subspace by simply fantasizing. It may take a lot of effort, or a lot of tease and denial, but it can happen. Is it commonplace? No. Do people think they achieve subspace without actually getting there? Sure. There are quite a few women who plateaued in their pleasure, and didn't realize they were lacking orgasms, until they had a true orgasm. Similar situations are possible with subspace. It is most likely that subspace is the thing they want to believe they are achieving, as an homage to their Sir. They may be exaggerating, or outright lying, but I will not say it is impossible.  

BDSM

Madame Rax