BDSM/Want to taught

Question
My question is how do i go and be taught to serve  a Mistress or a Master

Answer
dave,

I would suggest fetlife, and getting out in the community and learn aobut yourself and what it is you are looking to learn.. Once you find a  Mistress or Master he or she will teach you how they wish things to be done for them. Each relationship is different than any other one.. Just like in real life, there are not two relationship which are the same. Each Dom is going to want something done differently and will show you how you should behave when they decide to take you on as a submissive..

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana