BDSM/cuckolding

Question
My wife wants to cuckold me but she had trouble explaining exactly what that entailed. Could you explain to me what exactly that means for me and what my duties are? Thanks.

Answer
ross,

Normally this is something I would say you need to talk to your wife about, if she is unable to explain it to you then I would have to question if she truly understands what she is asking. Although I am in a good mood so I will explain.

A cock hold relationship is where she has you in a Chasity belt or some other device where you are no longer able to get hard.. She then will put you in some sort of bondage where you are forced to watch her have sex with other men and or women.. Once the sex is over, it will be your job to clean her and the other person up if they desire and she orders you to do so.

Now she may or may not allow you release at the hands of someone else, but in this kind of relationship sexual relationships with her are no longer with you, but with you watching and cleaning up any and all that have entered you. She might be nice once in a while and allow you release by her hands, but this is totally up to her.

Good luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana