BDSM/Daddy Dom /babygirl

Question
hello.
My question is Im a daddy dome and my wife is my Babygirl  but I feel the issue is how do we balance out our relationship  since we have children.. they are not my children but hers and her son likes to argue alot and disrespect her he has a issue with woman in general... and he likes to argue with me I try not to allow it but His mother will get mad and then when i try to stop her from going over bored she will not listen to me at all in any way .. I honestly dont see this working but Im trying

Answer
Micheal

How I hate these situations. Your are in series of separate dynamics on going because of your mixed arrangements. The fundamental dynamic is not your relationship with you wife as a baby girl but that of a teenage boy who wishes to assert his independence and position in the world.

He challenges you because he has some latent animosity towards you for invading their family. He may even blame you for things that are not your fault because it is easier to project than to accept. This with the raging hormones will make him naturally confrontational. I have had 4 boys I have lived this each time they entered their teenage years. Winning his respect is more about finding a common bond and goal than merely demanding it. Working towards that will at least alleviate his angst towards you and make that dynamic work better.

His challenges to his mother are probably more seated in his observations of the world. I doubt he is misogynistic but very likely has seen women as supposed to be demure and submissive. He probably has even observed that between your wife and you (except during her "loosing it"). This reinforces his view, and he couples this with his own desire for control and lashes out at his mother. Which causes a cycle that degenerates as you say. I doubt this will change for a couple years because he simply lacks the emotional control and social forethought to understand the effects his actions are causing. I hate to say it, but you will be the "peacekeeeper" for a few more years.  But what you can do is treat him as an adult and come to an agreement with him about how to handle things, and how he can bring his disputes to you to work out with his mother. Keeping in mind and telling him you wont always side with him, but you will be fair.

This in fact may reduce the tension and there by reduce the number of times you have to intervene with your wife when she gets flared up. I know it is going to take more attentiveness and energy to always keep a watchful eye, but at least it is far less stressful than unwinding it as they become combatants.

This will also work in your favor with your other dynamic as daddy role. Now by taking a more active step to this you are asserting your image as a daddy figure, and peace keeper as opposed to maker.  This is far more in line and will ease the stress on your relationship. That relationship will still take a back stage to the family dynamic until the children are of an age where you can discuss openly and honestly the dynamic between the two adults. In actual fact it may well be your wife's reluctance more so than the children's readiness that will be the issue. Children today are exposed to massive amounts of details from middle school on and while they still act it out, they generally are not shocked by many things. You wife however will have to overcome her perceived loss of respect in the eyes of children to make it an open discussion.  But until this happens it is unlikely this will ever move out of the bedroom.

I hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to ask.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck