BDSM/DD/LG

Question
Hi I was wondering what are different types of littles and how do they range in age I would also like to know what age play is I have looked it up but I'm still confused.Thank you
         Trinity

Answer
trinity

You question hung around unanswered for a while so I thought I would make an effort on your behalf. I think the big thing you should understand there are no real defining boundaries to the various forms of this lifestyle. The range from the mundane to the extreme. Hence the same is for littles and daddies. The biggest defining point for daddies is that wish to nurture and care for someone. It is the how that differs. Some want to care for people as if they were "babies", some want "adolescents" and some want "flirty teens". Role and costume playing is a very big part of this and reinforces the fantasy that person is of certain age. It also varies between a totally a sexual to one more reminiscent of taboo but legal because it is an adult little filling the role. Littles on the other hand are just the same, but in many cases are wanting to free themselves from the responsibilities of being an adult. So don the role as an escape. Some regress as far as they can others simply want to relive the life of a teen in middle or high school.  I am not sure I have answered your question but please ask for more clarity if you require it.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck