BDSM/electro cbt

Question
Hi - it is great to be able to find experts who may be able to help. My question is around cbt and mainly electro. I have experienced a little mild cbt and have met a Master that is keen on really pushing limits and inflicting pain. We have talked a bit about the possible damage to the balls from prolonged kicking or hitting. He has suggested long electro session. He has said that he would tie me up so I cannot move and then attach the electro device to my balls and increase the level when it is really shocking or feels like I am being hit in the balls. He believes that this can be maintained for a long time - constant shocking to the area - without any long term affects like bruised or worse. Is this true?

Answer
Hey Jake,
 You might want to take this question to an electro forum to get personal experiences. What box he's using, how high he's cranking it up, and how long do you intend to administer it all come into play. If someone's doing studies on nut shocking, I haven't heard about it. I do believe that you can get a hefty jolt from an electrosex powerbox like this: http://www.extremerestraints.com/electrosex-gear_43/zeus-deluxe-digital-power-bo that won't do any lasting damage. I've seen people take that box at full power, and it is a test of will at that point. I don't know that you wouldn't have some effect if you maintained that for a long long time. The part that makes me nervous is that you're handing control to someone else. I'd find limits that you're comfortable with before handing the controls to your Master.
 Also, use lots of electrogel: http://www.extremerestraints.com/enhancement-products_416/zeus-incite-electrosex so things conduct smoothly and you don't get hot spots.
 In short, I guarantee nothing, learn from others, and establish your own limits first.  

BDSM

XR