BDSM/A question on electro cbt and dangers to the balls.

Question
"Hi - it is great to be able to find experts who may be able to help. My question is around cbt and mainly electro. I have experienced a little mild cbt and have met a Master that is keen on really pushing limits and inflicting pain. We have talked a bit about the possible damage to the balls from prolonged kicking or hitting. He has suggested long electro session. He has said that he would tie me up so I cannot move and then attach the electro device to my balls and increase the level when it is really shocking or feels like I am being hit in the balls. He believes that this can be maintained for a long time - constant shocking to the area - without any long term affects like bruised or worse. Is this true?"

Answer
Hi, Jake --

Please write to me directly at PowerExchangeEditor@yahoo.com and I'll give you the link to a good friend of mine who is (so far as I'm concerned) that national expert in cbt electro play.  I don't want to give it to you here because you've written to me in a public (not private) way.

The person I'm sending you to is VERY senior in the gay community in San Diego, is a national presenter on eStim, and I've known him since about 2002.

Now: there is also a book on this subject -- Juice by Uncle Abdul. It is THE book for electro play safety.  I also suspect that Hardy Habermann's books on Family Jewels and More Family Jewels may be of some help to you.

You have not specified the kind of eStim power box this Master intends to use on you.  When you ask this question of my friend, he'll want to know that.

BTW: I do a LOT of eStim play, but with women and with the power boxes I use (e.g., ET 312) it's really a matter of how much screaming you want to do. So long as no power is going from nipple to nipple (and you've specified CBT) I think that a sore throat is about the only lasting consequence.

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)