BDSM/sub and surgery

Question
My sub of 3 years needs a simple surgery done. The only issue is she freaks out at the mention of surgery. We first got together she was living with me and 17, I was over her medical decisions. Now she is 19 and will continue to be in allot of pain if she does get this done. I have tried everything i know. She is one you have to be stern with. Any possible suggestions?

Answer
Yes, actually...

The that she undergoes the surgery is another example of her service to you.

In my relationship with my Owner (Jen) we have three rules.

Rule 1: Master is right
Rule 2: If the boy believes that Master is making a poor decision because of a medical issue or believes that Master has made an incorrect decision concerning a medical issue, boy has specific authority to invoke Rule 2 and Master will comply.
Rule 3: See Rule 1

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)