BDSM/Talking to a dom

Question
Hello, I started a dom/sub relationship and I find it extremely captivating. Anyway, I'm looking for some advice: I still hard put to talk to my master during sex, even if I'd like to. I sometimes don't know what to say to please him more than I usually do. I really want to take the initiative, but in this moment I prefer not asking him directly because I'd feel less self-confident.
So I thought an expert could help me with this problem.
What does a dom like to hear from his sub? Do you have any examples?
Direct/indirect experiences and opinions are well-appreciated.
Thank you so much.

Answer
Alyson -

One thing you'll find about power-based relationships is that there are very few universal truths. This applies to your "bedroom talk" question as well. There are lots of possible interests - complete silence (objectification as a fuckhole), pretend protestations (Madonna/whore), begging for more (attention), self-debasement.

The only way to know both the degree and type of communication he wants is to talk with him about it. I agree that having the conversation in the moment is a buzz kill. But you can have the conversation outside the bedroom: "Sir, I want to be the best I possibly can be for you. I was wondering if you want me to communicate more when you're fucking me and if so, what kind of communication would be most pleasing?"

Enjoy

BDSM

Ben Martin