BDSM/Getting someone more interested in d/s m/s

Question
I have been married to my husband for 4 years now. He was my first and so with him is the only exploration and things that I have received. We have tried a few kinkier type things before, but it doesn't seem to be his thing...except for when he is in control his dick gets absolutely rock hard and he gets off quicker but he still says that it didn't turn him on at all. He has also said that he is reluctant because he doesn't want to hurt me. I have told him that if he listens to a safeword or something like that he won't hurt me. I am wondering how to try to get him to do more to explore him being my Dom/master? I have found that I LOVE serving and want to serve him...he just isn't very Dom because he keeps holding back it seems...

Answer
Overcoming ones cultural and social training is sometimes the hardest thing to accomplish. There is the twinge in the back of their head telling them "This is so WRONG" even if "It feels so RIGHT". Overcoming this is something that will take time and counter conditioning. He will have to accept it does make him (like me) as hard as rock to be in control.  The easiest bit is probably getting him to take control. Leave some of the pain and suffering out of it for the time being.  There are two ways to approach this; (one) lead from the bottom... This can actually be destructive and undermine your goal because his actions will only be in response to your stimulus; nor stimulus no response. In the end it will effectively turn him in to a cuckold and destroy what ever dominance he may have. (two) become a dead fish... Male him take control by not being active. Let him discover his dominance by forcing you to move, act and do the thing he needs and wants to be satisfied. There is a risk with this as well, he may find you have become boring and try to find excitement elsewhere. To prevent this the moment he takes the least control respond. react and engage. But if he stops controlling slide back into the fish mode.  You will tell quickly if this is working because he will start taking control more and more.  Now you have to get him also to control outside the bedroom. He chose meals, he choose meals, etc. If you want him to control your wardrobe, wear frumby clothes, and don't put on makeup. He will soon tell you to dress up, jump to it with excitement, aski his opinions on what and how sexy or slutty he wants you to look. When you eat, eat the most basic and plain of foods. Have him choose the luxury items, easy enough to do if you grocery shop. You put the potatoes, carrots, basic meat cuts etc in the cart, have him put the frills in.  

Once you have gone through this stage you can come back and I can then help you awaken his kinky ide.  IF you want more help along the way just drop a line.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck