BDSM/Male Submission

Question
I am a 25 year old man. I am a professional boxer and also a male submissive. Recently I began a relationship with a female dom for the first time in my life. I have had the desire to submit to a woman since I was a young boy and it felt a like a dream come true when I found my mistress. We both agreed at the beginning of the relationship that except for a list of activities that were a hard limit for me I would submit to her wishes in every other department.

Initially it was quite wonderful and her punishments were light and more playful. There were occasional spankings over her knee and cornertime but mostly it was gentle domination. But in recent months she has become more strict. She punishes me now for the slightest infraction and also indulges in more humiliating punishments. For example I am not allowed to wear anything below my waist when we are alone and I am blindfolded and my hands cuffed to my collar every night before we sleep. She also regularly uses ice cold enemas that I have to sometimes retain until I am about to burst and is currently talking about putting me in a chastity device. Although sometimes these punishments are fun it's becoming more difficult for me to submit to her. I am also finding it harder to reconcile my professional life where I have to be very dominant and aggressive and my personal life where I am nearly reduced to a status of a slave.

I always wanted to be submissive but I wanted a gentle mistress. My mistress says that if I am allowed to dictate what she can or cannot do to me then it is not her but me in control. I see her point but I wonder if there is a way to satisfy both of us. Please advice.

Answer
Rohan

She is correct, if you decide what she can or can not do that she is no longer in control.

Now with this being said, if she isnt willing to take into consideration what it is you need and or desire she might not be the person for you. Entering into a D/s relationship both parties need to discuss what it is they need and or want from the relationship. Once the agree on what each will be willing to consider hard, soft or push-able limits then they can agree one how they wish to move forward. If one decides to change what they need then it needs to be talked about and both people need to agree to this.

So if it was made clear you do not mind the play being a bit harder at times but knowing it is just in play then you need to let her know. If she is using the slightest infractions to push you past the point you are not comfy with well you need to speak up.

Doing things cause it is for her pleasure is one thing, but she needs to know it is pushing you towards areas you are not willing to go as of yet.. And you need to accept there may be a time you can or you may never be willing to go there.

So I would suggest you sit down with her, a time out so to speak and lay out everything you are having issues with and see if you can work them out. Come to an agreement on when she can push you for her own pleasures and when it is about you.. D/s is a relationship no matter how you look at it. If you are not getting your needs met, you will not want to remain in a relationship. So though it seems about her in the end it is her job to make sure you are getting just as much out of the relationship as she is. If not more really. If she meets the needs you have and makes you wanting to please her, then the things she wants to do will come easier for you no matter how humiliating or painful they may be. It is only a brief moment in time to endure the pleasures knowing in the end she is happy. So that is how you can come to agree on what is going to happen.

If she isnt willing to work on this you might just need to agree to disagree and move on. I am not sure where you are from but I can tell you there are sites and groups you can sign up for and or attend all over the world where you can meet others, and if need be find the female Dom who can and will give you what you deserve and desire with no issues.

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana