BDSM/I need a name for my sub

Question
I am new to the bdsm an need to name my wife sub she likes calling me daddy but I can think of a good name that goes with it an we might have a second sub joining us soon so I'd like one that would fit us all

Answer
Hello,

Sub and slave names given out by the dominant are those of sheer taste and opinion. It really does depend on your desired effect and use of the name.

If you're looking for something tame you could try:
-Kitten
-Babygirl
-Good girl
-Mine

If you're looking for something humiliating you could try:
-Slut
-Little whore
-Pet
-Fucktoy

And if you're just looking for something personal you could try making one up that like based off a nickname or a pet name you have for her.

I hope these help get the ball rolling for you in your mind :)

BDSM

Natali Noir