BDSM/bdsm

Question
my wife likes anal want to tie her face down agaim what else can i do to her anally

Answer
Hi, Jeff -- thanks for writing.

I'm afraid you'll have to find a different expert. I don't do anal. On Amazon, I found this book for you: Anal Sex Basics: The Beginner's Guide to Maximizing Anal Pleasure for Every Body

So far as tying her down, you've again got the wrong "expert." I just don't do rope at all. I'd send you to an Amazon search for rope bondage.  Jay Wiseman, Midori, and Lee Harrington  come to mind as national rope bondage presenters with books.  Rope is a sub-culture within BDSM: you'll really have to join a local BDSM club in your city and get hands-on training.  If you will join www.Fetlife.com (it's free) and do a search for the name of your city, you'll find a club.

Hope this helps and I'm sorry that I don't have more specialized answers.

Bob

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)