BDSM/Femdom Relationship

Question
Hi. I am 25 years old. I have always desired a femdom relationship. Every time I have ever begun a relationship or dated a girl I just feel unsatisfied because I can't deal with the fact that male submission will not be a part of it. I have tried going to pro doms for a session but that leaves me even more unsatisfied. What I really want is a truly dominant woman who enjoys dominating me because she is naturally dominant just like I am naturally submissive. Paying a woman to spank me just feels very empty and it feels like the person is simply doing it for money which I hate.

What I want to ask is are there women who are naturally dominant, women who would take me in hand and enjoy breaking me? I find it surprising that there are so many more male doms than female doms. Most erotic literature on this subject also primarily depicts males as the ones who are dominant while the women are always submissive. Is it true that male doms outnumber female doms? I also find that the numbers of male submissive are disproportionate to female doms as well. it seems there are far more male subs than female doms.

Answer
Jake,

I am not sure about where you are from but even here in the US it is about right.. There seems to be more male doms then there are female.. So even here it is hard to find a Mistress when you are a male submissive. I would suggest if you are not already to sign up for fetlife.com and see if you are able to find someone in your area or surrounding areas that can offer you what it is you are looking for.

There are women out there who are Dominant without needing money, although with the web nowadays and the fact so many people are willing to pay instead of wait you will find it hard to match up with her. Though I can not promise you will find someone on fet you are more likely to find someone who really is seeking a submissive, not just a paycheck.

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana