BDSM/gorean slaves

Question
What is "silks" in Gorean and are they different in color and what does different colors mean?

Answer
There are so many different answers to this, and considering that there is no Gorean world here it would depends on whom ever you choose to submit to, that would matter the most.

Although you can search the web to get a basic idea, here is something to start you off with.

WHITE SILKS

The white silk slave is not necessarily a virgin, merely reserved for her Master/Mistress's sole use. They are generally permitted to serve drinks and food and conversation but sexual use is forbidden and corporal punishment is at the hands of the owners. Masters and Mistress's insulted, may embarrass, confine or display the slave, but may not strike in any way nor permit another to do so. They do not use the term "slave heat" except in serves to their Owners. There is some controversy in using this term as many Goreans feel only a "true virgin" should be white silk, this view varies depending on the region of Gor. Assassin of Gor pg 88 and Explorers of Gor pg 172

YELLOW SILKS

The yellow silk are girls still in training but may begin to serve with their heat. The girls may lap and fur with members of the city only. As in the white serve be descriptive and be sure to say what is happening and what a girl is doing. yellow silk also denotes the Tavern or city owned slave.....her use is rented and negotiated with the Tavern owner and may include sexual favors at the owners discretion. These girls are the Paga girls of Gorean novels. Vagabond of Gor pg 400

RED SILKS

The red silk has the mark of a pleasure slave....may generally be used by any who desire her usage but may be reserved for the sole use of the owner. A pleasure slave is considered to be well trained to please in all ways sexual, service wise and in dancing.True "passion slaves" are bred for that purpose specifically, one that has been bred for a particular trait, such as beauty or slave heat or the shape of her lips and no barbarian can attain that rank. They usually have a club foot from inbreeding etc. Explorers of Gor pg

GRAY SILKS

The gray silk is a state owned slave.
Magicians of Gor pg 18

BLACK SILKS

The black silk is the mark of an unowned unpurchased slave.
no reference found in the books

PURPLE SILKS

The purple silk....a plastic material worn by the slaves of the Priest-Kings.
Priest-Kings of Gor pg 90

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana