BDSM/picking the right slave

Question
I am looking for a 24/7 slave I have interest in 2 slaves 1 is into heavy pain she talks for a bit tnen egnores me it is like she is wanting to be a slave in charge she is to come to me soon says she wants to disaper to me this makes me wounder what is going on any sugestions ??

the other slave is a very sweet person seems to want to be a slave I gave her a few dollars to help with medicine then I caught her in a lie she wants me to send traveling money is ok I question is it a scam or not should I go pick her up with my mh.just drop it & move on it is hard to find a slave that is truly a slave. any advice what to do in both cases.    thank you

Answer
Lee -

Rather than answer your question directly, I'll give you some questions to ponder in an effort to help you get the best answer for yourself

From my perspective a Master/slave relationship is just that - a relationship. There are real differences - most notably how decisions are made - but there is still a basic need for comparable interests and needs. So let's start from there:

1 do you have a vision for how you want to structure and run your relationship?
2 do you know what you expect from your slave?
3 how do you like to communicate?
4 will it be a sexual relationship? If so, mono or poly?
5 will your slave work outside the home?
6 will you control your skave's finances? If so, how will this work?

Now....

1 what are your potential skave's views on this questions and do they align?
2 what does the skave need from a Master and can you and do you want to provide that?

As you can see, an M/s relationship needs effective communication and a strong foundation of trust. Do you feel you have those building blocks with either potential slave?

As the Sholin Master said in the old Kung Fu series: choose wisely

BDSM

Ben Martin