BDSM/Punishment Ideas

Question
Greetings and salutations, Miss L. I am a female sub who has been caught masturbating without permission by my Mistress then even attempted to top from the bottom by telling my Mistress how to punish me. My Mistress ordered me to write this and wishes to let you decide what punishment you deem best. I have compiled a list of likes and dislikes and will describe my pain tolerance to the best of my ability in order for you to grasp the situation more clearly. Firstly, I am not a pain slut. However, I do get off on spankings and the feeling of being whipped by my Mistress. I dislike many things, but some of the more major ones are being denied of an orgasm, having nipple clamps put on me, having things inserted into my ass, and slight distaste for public play. I deeply regret my actions and wish that I hadn't acted with thinking beforehand. Please have mercy on me.

Answer
joanne:

Miss L. kicked your question to the pool so I figured I'd pick it up. First off anything that is enjoyable is most likely not something that would be viewed as punishment. It is clear that the orgasm denial is the best in this case, but very hard to reinforce. But I would suggest your Mistress buy you a chastity belt and lock you in it for a period of 14 days. Only removing it when when she has you wash under supervision of course. Immediately after that humiliation is the best way, so a t-shirt with "I wank" on it front and back worn in public should suffice.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck